Developmental Paediatric Service Referrals
The Developmental Paediatric service provides:
- ADHD assessments, diagnosis, treatment, and ongoing review for CYP over the age of 6. This is due to Qb testing needing to be completed and this is only licensed for children over the age of 6 years.
- Assessment for children referred to us as part of the Neurodevelopmental pathway as part of their diagnostic process.
- Sleep support for sleep difficulties for children who have a diagnosis of a neurodevelopmental condition.
- Co-ordination of care for CYP aged 14 years and under with chromosomal and genetic abnormalities related to developmental delay such as Down’s Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy where active involvement from the service is needed
- Investigating global development delay concerns age 0-5 years who present with delays of 6 months or more.
- We diagnose development coordination disorders (DCD) following assessment and referral by Occupational Therapy.
- Initial health assessments (New Into Care Medicals) for CYP under the care of Local Authority.