Please note, visiting can be restricted or suspended with immediate effect if there are any safety concerns due to a spread of infection on our wards or in our communities.
To confirm that the ward you are planning to visit is currently open, please call our main number tel: 0151 426 1600
- Visiting times: 1.30pm to 4.00pm and 6.00pm to 7.00pm
- Maximum of two visitors per patient - please note, this must be the same two visitors throughout each session.
Maternity Unit - please click here for more information
- Two birth partners may attend Delivery Suite
- One nominated adult may attend Ward 2E (pre/post-natal ward) between 09.00am to 9.00pm
- One nominated adult may attend all antenatal appointments and scans in both the hospital or community.
Ward 2E, Pre and Postnatal Ward
- Visiting times: 1.30pm to 4.00pm and 6.00pm to 7.00pm. Maximum of two visitors per bedside, including the nominated adult.
- Maximum of two visitors per patient.
In addition to general visiting:
- Relatives of patients who are in their last hours / days and receiving end of life care, or carers supporting someone with a mental health issue, cognitive impairment such as dementia, a learning disability or autism, where not being present would cause the patient to be distressed, will continue to be supported to visit their loved ones.